Our purpose is to provide public transport users in New South Wales with the information they need to plan an efficient and successful journey.
Our focus is on delivering reliable and accurate transport service information for trains, buses and ferries in the Greater Sydney Metropolitan Area (including Newcastle and the Central Coast, Wollongong and the Illawarra).
Access information 24/7 online at www.131500.com.au
Call 131500 24/7 for automated service changes, trackwork and transport to events.
Call centre operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer transport queries – call 131500.
Transport Info services
- Timetables for train, bus and ferry services
- Ticket and fare information
- Trip planning for combined transport modes (for example a bus and train trip)
- Trip Planning and timetables for school bus services
- Travel to special events and attractions
- Accessible travel information for people with disabilities
- Service interruptions and developments across the transport network, including CityRail trackwork
- Feedback service
- TTY response for hearing and speech impaired customers - call 1800 637 500
- Add the Trip Planner to your website
- NSW Public Transport Data Exchange (TDX) Program