News - Detail
New timetables for Hills District routes from Monday 12 November
Start: 12/11/2012 12:00 AM
From Monday 12 November, new timetables will be introduced on Hillsbus routes 602, 607X, 610, 610X, 612, 613X, 614X, 615X, 616X, 617X, 618, 619, 630, 700, 705, 711, 715 and M61.
- Routes 613, 614, 615 and 616 will now operate as express services travelling via the Lane Cove Tunnel. These services will operate as 613X, 614X, 615X and 616X services.
- Additional services to the City will operate during the morning peak on routes 610X and 617X, along with additional Route 618 services to and from Norwest Business Park.
- Route 610X services have been extended to and from Samantha Riley Drive at North Kellyville during weekday peak periods.
- Additional afternoon peak trips will be introduced on routes 602 and 612 from North Sydney.
- Introduction of new Route 628 which will operate between Macquarie Park and Norwest Business Park during weekday peak periods, providing direct links to the growing employment hub at Norwest.
- Minor changes to times on routes 611, 630, 700, 705, 711 and 715, with some trips operating earlier than the current timetable at intermediate timing points.
The changes have been made in response to community feedback and are designed to help improve the reliability, convenience and availability of bus services in this community.
To plan your trip, search the Timetables or use the Trip planner, setting the date to 12 November or later.