News - Detail
Route 401, 450, 525, 526 and 533 diversions from November 5 to December 8.
Start: 05/11/2012 12:00 AM
Temporary bus diversions and bus stop closures will be in place from Monday 5 November to Saturday 8 December, due to road closures for the Sydney Telstra V8 Supercar event (taking place from Friday 30 November to Sunday 2 December).
Routes 401, 450, 525, 526 and 533 will be affected by the diversions and bus stop closures.
- Routes 401, 533 and 450 will commence and terminate in Australia Avenue instead of Park Street.
- Route 401 will operate via Carter Street, Birnie Avenue, Edwin Flack Avenue, Sarah Durack Avenue and Australia Avenue.
- Routes 525 and 526 services from Burwood will operate via Sarah Durack Avenue, Edwin Flack Avenue, Birnie Avenue, Parramatta Road and Hill Road then as normal.
- Routes 525 and 526 services to Burwood will operate as normal to Hill Road, then Carter Street, Birnie Avenue, Edwin Flack Avenue, Sarah Durack and Australia Avenue.
Temporary bus stop closures
The following bus stops will be affected:
- 212712, 212790 – Sydney Olympic Park Station
- 212742, 212743 - Uhrig Road
- 212791, 212792 - Dawn Fraser Avenue near Showground
- 212787, 212788 - Dawn Fraser Avenue near Edwin Flack Avenue near Olympic Park Stadium
- 212735, 212736 - Edwin Flack Avenue.
Signs will be placed at these bus stops advising customers of temporary service alterations.