News - Detail
Route 452 453 and 455 new timetables from Monday 3 September
Start: 03/09/2012 12:00 AM
From Rockdale to Beverly Hills additional services will be introduced seven days a week:
- Weekday daytime frequencies will be increased to operate every 20 minutes.
- Weekday evening services will be increased to every 30 minutes until 11pm.
- Weekend services will operate until 10pm on Saturdays and 8pm on Sundays.
From Rockdale Station to Carlton services will be altered to operate between Percival Street Carlton and Rockdale Station only.
From Kingsgrove to St George Hospital, a more reliable and consistent timetable will be introduced:
- Buses will operate on an altered route between Kingsgrove, Hurstville and St George Hospital at Kogarah.
- Services will operate every 30 minutes on weekdays, every 40 minutes on Saturday and approximately every hour on Sunday.
Addtional timetable changes will also be introduced on other Veoila Transport routes in the Hurstville, Miranda and Sutherland areas.
Routes 947, 958, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 987, 988 and 991 will be affected by these timetable changes.
To view changes to routes 452, 453 and 455 and any other timetable changes for the Hurstville, Miranda and Sutherland areas, search the Timetables or use the Trip planner, setting the date to Monday 3 September or later.