News - Detail
Routes 151 and 188 diversion on 2 July due to Spit Bridge closure
Start: 02/07/2012 01:00 AM
On Monday 2 July, routes 151 and 188 will be diverted via Roseville Bridge between 1:00am and 4:00am due to the closure of Spit Bridge for upgrading works.
Bus services from the City to the Northern Beaches
- Route 151 services scheduled to depart from the Queen Victoria Building at 12:50am, 1:50am, 2:12am and 2:50am, will depart as timetabled, but will not operate via Military or Spit roads.
- The route 188 service scheduled to depart from the Queen Victoria Building at 12:45am, will depart as timetabled, but will not operate via Military or Spit roads.
- As these services are diverting via Roseville Bridge, buses will arrive at, and depart from, stops in the Northern Beaches area approximately 25 minutes later than timetabled.
Bus services from the Northern Beaches to the City
- Route 151 will depart from Mona Vale at 12:35am, 1:35am and 2:35am, and will operate as scheduled to Sydney and Manly roads (Balgowlah Boys High School). Following Balgowlah Boys High School, these services will divert via Roseville Bridge, and arrive into the City approximately 25 minutes later than scheduled. These trips will not operate via Spit or Military roads.
Bus services along Military and Spit Roads
- A shuttle service - route 248 - will operate between Wynyard and Spit Bridge in both directions, via Military and Spit roads.
- Services from Wynyard (Stand A) depart at 12:50am, 1:55am and 3:00am, and stop at all stops along Military and Spit roads.
- Services from the southern side of Spit Bridge depart at 1:25am and 2:30am, and stop at all stops along Spit and Military roads.
Services will return to their normal routes and schedules after 4:00am.