News - Detail
Timetable changes to Northern Beaches and Lower North Shore bus routes from 7 October
Start: 25/09/2012 12:00 AM
From Sunday 7 October, timetable changes to some Northern Beaches and Lower North Shore bus services will be implemented to improve service reliability for customers.
Bus services were reviewed to check that timetables match up with current bus journey times.
The result of this review will see timetable changes to 20 bus routes:
- Route 130 – Manly night loop via Harbord and Narraweena
- Route 131 – Manly night loop via Balgowlah and Seaforth
- Route 132 – Manly Wharf to Warringah Mall via SeaforthRoute 135 – North Head to Warringah Mall via Balgowlah
- Route 136 – Manly Wharf to Chatswood via Dee Why and Frenchs Forest
- Route 139 – Manly Wharf to Warringah Mall via South Curl Curl
- Route 142 – Manly Wharf to Skyline Shops via Allambie Heights
- Route 143 – Manly Wharf to Chatswood via Neutral Bay and Gore Hill
- Route 144 – Manly Wharf to Chatswood via Royal North Shore Hospital
- Route 153 – Warringah Mall to Wheeler Heights via Narraweena
- Route 155 – Manly Wharf to Bayview Garden Village via Mona Vale Hospital
- Route 156 – Manly Wharf to McCarrs Creek via Narrabeen and Mona Vale
- Route 158 – Manly Wharf to Cromer via Dee Why
- Route 159 – Manly to Dee Why via Warringah Mall and Wingala
- Route 169 – Manly to the City via Narraweena and Seaforth
- Route 171 – Manly Wharf to the City via Balgowlah Heights and Clontarf
- Route E50 – Manly to Milsons Point via North Sydney
- Route E65 – South Curl Curl to the City via Manly Vale and Neutral Bay
- Route E70 – Manly to the City via Balgowlah
- Route E71 – Manly Wharf to the City via Balgowlah Heights and Clontarf
Route 169 services will finish and start in the City at Wynyard, rather than the current arrangement where a small number of services run through to the QVB.
Additionally, more than 200 school bus services operating to and from 57 schools will also have their timetables altered slightly from the first day back from school holidays. This will improve reliability for students.
To view the timetable changes, use the Trip planner or search the Timetables, setting the date to 7 October or later.