News - Detail
Manly Wharf West ramp upgrade from Monday 8 October to Sunday 4 November
Start: 08/10/2012 12:00 AM
Due to the Manly Wharf West ramp upgrade, Sydney Ferries and Sydney Fast Ferries services will depart from Manly Wharf East from Monday 8 October to Sunday 4 November.
Sydney Ferries services:
- will arrive and depart from Manly Wharf East – opposite where they normally depart
- will operate to the normal timetable but may take longer to berth than usual
- will be accessible from the bottom deck only, meaning boarding and disembarking will take longer than usual.
Sydney Fast Ferries services:
- will continue to arrive and depart from Manly Wharf East
- will operate to an amended timetable, affecting arrival and departure times at both Manly and Circular Quay.