MyZone makes travelling on public transport easier and covers services provided by CityRail, Sydney Buses, Newcastle Buses, Sydney Ferries, Metro Light Rail and private bus operators. All MyZone information is available on this site.The NSW Government introduced MyZone to make public transport simpler and:
- Easier - with fewer ticket types it is an easier and more flexible way for customers to use public transport
- Fairer - MyZone makes it cheaper to travel longer distances or more frequently
- Greener - MyZone encourages people onto public transport to ease congestion, reduce pollution and minimise our carbon footprint
- Integrated - MyZone tickets standardise discounts and use the same logo. The MyMutli tickets allow travel on CityRail, Sydney Buses, Sydney Ferries, Newcastle Buses, Stockton Ferry, Metro Light Rail and private bus services with the one ticket, so you can change services as much as you like.
MyZone tickets allow more people to access multi-modal transport more easily, which means less queuing at stations, shorter dwell times at bus stops and contributes to a smoother and faster running public transport system.
MyZone introduced four multi tickets that provide unlimited travel on government and private buses and government ferries as well as the Stockton Ferry, Metro Light Rail services and in the relevant CityRail zone. One ticket can cover all your travel needs with no limit on how many times you change transport modes. Private bus users can travel on a MyMulti ticket providing access to a multi-modal fare for the first time. MyMulti tickets are available for daily, weekly, monthly (28 days), quarterly (90 days) or yearly travel.
Bounded by Bondi Junction, Chatswood, Croydon, Canterbury, Bardwell Park, Rockdale CityRail stations and unlimited government and private bus, light rail and government ferry travel.
Bounded by Hornsby, Carlingford, Seven Hills, Liverpool, Holsworthy, Engadine, Caringbah CityRail stations and unlimited government and private bus, light rail and government ferry travel.
Unlimited train travel across entire CityRail network and unlimited government and private bus, light rail and government ferry travel.
Unlimited train travel across entire CityRail network, unlimited government and private bus, unlimited government ferry travel and unlimited light rail travel.See our Fares page for a full listing of MyZone ticket pricing.
- The MyMulti3 provides unlimited travel across the entire MyZone area for a week.
- If you only use buses, ferries and light rail, the MyMulti1
provides unlimited bus, government ferry and light rail travel for a
You can purchase a MyTrain ticket in one of the five fare bands. These fare bands are distance based:
See our fares page for MyTrain fares information.
You can purchase MyBus tickets, accepted on Sydney Buses or private buses in one of the three bus fare bands. These fare bands are based on section points:
See our fares page for MyBus fares information.
You can purchase MyFerry tickets in two fare bands. These fare bands are distanced based:
See our fares page for MyFerry fares information.