If you're heading for Darling Harbour, The Star or Sydney's Inner West, you can combine your MyTrain ticket with travel on the Metro Light Rail tram service.
Enjoy premier Sydney attractions including the Entertainment Centre, Paddy's Markets, the Powerhouse Museum, the Sydney Fish Market and the cafes and restaurants of Glebe.
Just select TramLink Zone 1 or TramLink Zone 2 as the destination when purchasing your MyTrain single or return ticket.
You can also use other MyZone tickets such as a MyMulti which includes unlimited travel on trains, buses, light rail and government ferries.
- Central Station
- Capitol Square - alight here for the Capitol Theatre
- Paddy's Markets - alight here for Chinatown and the Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Exhibition Centre - alight here for the Powerhouse Museum
- Convention - alight here for the Harbourside shopping centre and Tumbulong Park.
- Pyrmont Bay - alight here for the Australian National Maritime Museum
- The Star - alight here for the Lyric Theatre
- John Street Square
- Fish Market
- Wentworth Park
- Jubilee Park
- Rozelle Bay
To work out the cost of your TramLink ticket use our fare calculator and select your TramLink station as the destination.
Child and concession fares
Concession single and return TramLink tickets are available to children aged 4 to 15 years (inclusive). Children aged 3 and under travel free on CityRail services. Children aged 5 and under travel free on Metro Light Rail services.
Where to buy
TramLink tickets are available from CityRail ticket vending machines and station ticket offices. Please note that TramLink tickets cannot be purchased at tram stops or on board trams.